You CAN Afford to Buy!
What is the cost to live at Arbor Knoll?
If you qualify for Arbor Knoll’s special financing, here’s an example of what it would cost you to live here.
- If you purchase a home for: $168,900
- You will contribute 3% of the purchase price from your savings ($5,067)
- This leaves a mortgage amount of: $163,833
- Your total monthly payment with Arbor Knoll’s special financing could be $1,414/month
*This payment includes your mortgage, real estate taxes, homeowners’ association dues and insurance on your contents. The HOA dues covers professionally managed grounds, building insurance, trash removal, and other reserves. You pay your monthly utilities, phone and cable. No private mortgage insurance payment is required for qualified, first-time home buyers, saving you over $120 per month! The above is an example only.
First Time Homebuyers are Eligible for Cash Grants
Qualified first-time homebuyers may have all closing costs paid by grants up to $12,000.
You would qualify if:
- You are a first-time homebuyer or haven’t owned a home within the last 3 years
- Your home will be your primary residence
- Your credit is deemed worthy to qualify for a mortgage by one of Arbor Knoll’s preferred mortgage lenders
- You complete a counseling class on homeownership
- You put at least 3% of the purchase price of your own money down on the home
- You have reserves of at least one month’s mortgage payment
- Your annual household income does not exceed: